Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
State employees, dependents and household members can receive free confidential assistance with personal and job-related problems through the Employee Assistance Program (EAP). The EAP is provided by Optum, a UnitedHealth Group subsidiary. Trained counselors provide professional assistance with a wide range of issues, including stress, eating disorders, family and relationship problems, depression, and substance abuse. Access to legal and financial professionals is also available.
For more information or to access this benefit, contact EAP or view the related documentation:
- Call EAP at (866) 248-4094
- Visit www.liveandworkwell.com:
- Enter anonymously using access code: RhodeIsland, or
- Create an account to view personal behavioral health claim status
- See the latest Monthly EAP Newsletter
State supervisors and managers: Please contact your HR personnel if you need manager assistance services from EAP.