Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Visit optumeap.com for the latest COVID-19 support resources from the EAP provider Optum, including educational flyers and new webinars that help you cope with the stress and anxiety surrounding COVID-19.
- The Optum Public Crisis Hotline (866-342-6892) is free and open to anyone seeking emotional support during this difficult time.
- For tips on maintaining your well-being while working remotely – from setting up an ergonomic workspace to keeping the camaraderie alive with your friends and colleagues – checkout the Optum Remote Well-Being Toolkits: Toolkit 1, Toolkit 2.
- See the latest Monthly EAP Newsletter for ways to take care of yourself and loved ones during uncertain times.
State employees, dependents and household members can receive FREE confidential assistance with personal and job-related problems through the Employee Assistance Program (EAP). Trained specialists provide professional assistance and referrals to local experts to help you navigate through life's little and big challenges:
- Depression, anxiety and stress
- Substance abuse
- Childcare resources
- Financial challenges
- Workplace problems
- Legal issues
You can access EAP specialists and resources 24/7 (State supervisors and managers: Please contact your HR personnel if you need manager assistance services from EAP.):
|Call EAP at (866) 248-4094|
|Download the myLiveandworkwell app:
|See the latest Monthly EAP Newsletter|
The EAP is provided by Optum, a UnitedHealth Group subsidiary.