- The YDPP is paid for by the State for qualifying participants. See the Eligibility & Enrollment tab for more details.
- One year of health coaching sessions at YMCA locations near you, no membership required
- Learn healthy eating habits, light physical activity, motivation techniques and stress management
- Free workbook and tools to track your progress
- Content approved by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- New completion incentive Starting in 2019, if you complete 20 of the 25 sessions (excluding session 0) of the YDPP program, you will earn $500 as a one-time taxable incentive (applicable to the State employee policyholder only)
See the Diabetes Prevention Program Overview for more details on the YDPP.