Health Benefits Online Enrollment
How to Enroll
- Research your 2019 benefit options
- Read your 2019 Benefits Guide; review the Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision pages; talk to ALEX; watch informational videos; and attend an Open Enrollment fair and a UHC medical presentation
If you and your family have preferred PCP(s) If you want UnitedHealthcare to choose your PCP for you Obtain the PCP 14-digit ID number(s) and have them ready before enrolling online.
- Find your PCP ID number(s) under "Navigate Plus" on welcometouhc.com
- Your PCP must be a general practice physician, family practice physician, pediatrician, internal medicine physician, nurse practitioner or physician's assistant.
- Your PCP must participate in UnitedHealtcare’s Navigate Plus network and be located in RI, CT, MA, NH or ME.
- If you enter a PCP ID number for a doctor not located in one of these states, a different PCP will be assigned based on your zip code.
- If your PCP is showing as out-of-network, or if you cannot find your PCP following the instructions above, contact OEB for assistance
PCP will be automatically assigned based on your zip code.
- Log onto uhc.workterra.net
- User Name: First initial of your first name, your full last name (no hyphens, apostrophes, spaces or titles), last four digits of your SSN
- Example: if your name is John O’Brien-Johnson, Jr. and the last four digits of your SSN are 1234, your user name would be “jobrienjohnson1234”
- Password: First five digits of your SSN (you will change this upon first login)
- Company: Rhode Island (not case sensitive; space between "Rhode" and "Island" is required)
The information above is only applicable for active employees enrolling in or waiving the 2019 medical/prescription, dental and vision plans. If you are looking to enroll in FSA, deferred compensation, life insurance, legal services, and short-term disability insurance, please visit the respective pages.
If You Need Assistance
- If you are having difficulty using OnlinEnroll:
- Review the OnlinEnroll Employee Self-Service Guide
- If you need technical assistance, contact the OnlinEnroll help desk at (888) 327-2770. This number should only be used for technical issues, not for benefits questions.
- If you don't have access to a computer on your own, please see the Open Enrollment Computer Labs Schedule for a list of locations that provide computer access.
- For general benefits questions, email the Office of Employee Benefits at or call (401) 574-8530.
- Plan administrator contacts: